Marco Island Fun Adventures
- Visit the Marco Island Historical Museum to learn about the area’s rich history and culture.
- Stroll down Tigertail Beach and enjoy the beautiful scenery and wildlife.
- Shop till you drop at the many unique shops located on Marco Island.
- Sample the delicious cuisine at one of the many great restaurants on Marco Island.
- Take a sunset cruise or charter a fishing boat for a fun-filled day on the water.
- Play a round of golf at one of Marco Island’s world-class golf courses.
- Attend a performance at the Marco Island Center for the Arts.
- Go on an Eco-Tour to see alligators, birds, and other Florida wildlife up close.
- Visit the Collier-Seminole State Park to hike, bike, or picnic to explore all that nature has to offer.
- Relax and rejuvenate at one of Marco Island’s many spas.
Looking for a unique way to see dolphins up close? Avi’s Watersports offers an exhilarating ride through the waters of Marco Island, Florida while you search for these amazing creatures. Your professional guide will help you spot dolphins and provide interesting facts about them along the way. This is a great activity for both adults and children and is sure to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Avis watersports offer an exhilarating ride through the waters of Marco Island, Florida while you search for these amazing creatures. Our professional guide will help you spot dolphins and provide interesting facts about them along the way. Here are a few tips to make the most of your experience:
-Wear sunscreen and comfortable clothing
-Bring a camera to capture the memories
-Listen to your guide’s instructions
-Enjoy the ride!